- Thank YOU for making the album we are about to make possible via your super-generosity during our Fall Kickstarter.
- We are about to go into the studio shortly, and you'll be hearing the finished album in May 2014. It's wholly unlike the other three but still sounds like us. Make sense? Hear a demo song over at BDCwire.
- Look for California and Northeast US tours this Spring. Contact us if you'd like to play with us or set up a show!
- A record for the longest song incubation period ever was recently set when the lost HtH song Highschoolvania was released. Written in 2002, recorded in 2006, released in 2014.
- We made some great videos this past summer. Also, don't miss this amusing history of the band that was assembled for the Kickstarter campaign.
- Ryan wrote a piece about The Spammer of Spotify and some guesses what the next music industry clusterfuck might be (and check out the follow-up conversation). He also, like last year, compiled his list of output for your enjoyment.
Do you have a powerful way? The 4th Hallelujah The Hills album does and, as of this very moment (in a way) it exists. Pre-order the album between now and October 31st at Kickstarter and help the gentlemen record it the very best way. It'll be out in May, you'll get early access, and the band will tour California and other parts of the US all summer long!
Please make sure to check out the video crafted especially for this occasion complete with meltdowns, histories, and a special glimpse into HtH IV.
This is the 8th year of this band existing. Please proceed to what's going on by continuing to cast your eyes below.
- We're releasing a new single on 2/14/13. Two songs. First new material since No One Knows What Happens Next. These two songs will NOT be on the next HtH album. Hope you like 'em.
- HtH IV : We are working on it. It's got a title and a concept and is loud. Hopefully out Spring 2013.
- The crowd-sourced collage song originally spoken about here, finally came out last month freaking out all who listened to it. We wonder if a song has ever been created like this before? If you know of a precedent please email us.
- Ryan compiled a list of output for 2012. He was filled with pride but not too much pride. He disdains hubris, you know. That's here.
- Please follow us on Twitter and Facebook. We're fairly entertaining, usually!
Friends, we had a terrific summer touring the right half of the U.S. It was so good to see your smiling faces again. Thanks for all the kind words about the new album. We're so glad you like it.
Let's take a look at the weather:
- Ryan compiled a rarities disc that spans 13 years (from when he started recording music until now) for the Kickstarter backers. As of today, this compilation is now available to the public for purchase! Check out "You Can Escape Your Fate (But It's Not Considered Polite)".
- Big Digits remixed "Get Me In A Room." It's a delight.
- Ryan got cornered in an interview, employed a classic evasive technique, but was called out.
- NYC Taper recorded the final New York HtH show of summer 2012 and shared it with the world.
- The band guest lectured Surviving The World for an entire week. Start here and move forward to see all of the boards.